Friday, November 30, 2012

RE-Inspired with Freebies

It is the second week of the BE-Inspired Challenge over at The Alley Way Stamps (TAWS) and it is a CUTE picture...

So I get to RE-inspired you to play along.  And as an added thrill today, the stamps that I have used on my card have just been announced on the TAWS blog as a freebie with $40 purchase through the month of December!

I love the colors and I was particularly drawn to the stockings - I liked the random splashes of color.

Holidays Sparkle

You need a close-up to see that the card really does sparkle!!

Holidays Sparkle closeup

A big thank you to two challenges that helped me with this card...

retrosketches


colourq - Although I am very sad to announce that I am officially out of my first ever Stampin' Up color.  I have ink and paper back to Mint Melody and Mauve Mist (anybody remember those?)  But I pulled out my Glorious Green pad to make this - it was dry - so I rummaged through my ink refills and then rummaged again and again...it's gone.  I am officially out of Glorious Green.  There is nothing quite like Glorious Green - I used Garden Green on this card.



23 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous I love the snowflakes and the colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, Kim! Really special! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty...love the ink colours together! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw this as a thumbnail at cQc - love the snowflakes stamped under the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so pretty Kim very clean and crisp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful little combination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE it. Love the colors. Love that bow.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful job, Kim! Love the way you scattered the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Kim, I love your snowflakes in the colors! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ. Hope Colorado is starting to look like Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now that's a fun, sparkly card! I had actually forgotten how nice Glorious Green was and though I don't have the stamp pad anymore I was lucky that I saved the marker. None of the other greens compare, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so fine, Kims! Great way to showcase those challenge colors!

    (I'm dying to know the condition of your tree when you went to put it up today!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a beautiful, elegant card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card Kim. Love the snowflake splashes of colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi kim
    Fabulous cards love the snowflakes ... Gorgeous colours....
    Hugs sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card and I am love with your bright and colorful snowflakes and your little touch of sparkle, so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  16. so pretty!!! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Im just going to say wow… each time I visit your blog! I so love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulosu card Kim. Love those pretty snowflakes. The colors look great.

    ReplyDelete
  19. how gorgeous! thank you for joining us at the colourQ ; )

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aw....so sorry you were out of Glorious Green! I DO remember that color, as well as the mauve and mint...and how about "ROCKET RED"? I was just going through some older ink pads last night as I was stamping with an 8-year-old, and came across ALL those colors! Anyhoo, your card is simply delightful and I love the Garden Green just as much....so fun & cheery!! Thanks for sharing this with us at the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!