Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Little Tangles Neat & Tangled

Neat & Tangled stamps has a new challenge blog: Little Tangles  (LOVE the name!!)  Their first challenge is to "Say Hello".  Since the first set that I purchased from them was Just Hello - I really had no choice but to play along!

Hey, GIrlfriend


If you don't have any Neat & Tangled stamps, the challenge blog includes free digis!!!

I LOVE great customer service.  A good experience will bring me back over and over and this company does it well!  Just this week I got a package from them with a stamp set that I already owned.  When I emailed, Danielle nicely reminded me that the original stamp set had a flaw and this was a replacement - the flaw was in the girl elf.  I had already used her - do you see a flaw in this sweet elf??
Neat & Tangled Elf
Details here.

But apparently there is a flaw and this company went above and beyond and sent me a whole new set (plus a freebie stamp!)  I will definitely be shopping at Neat & Tangled!!

I used this week's sketch from Technostamper:


  • Stamps: Neat & Tangled Just Hello, Little Tangles (the curly stripes on the yellow panel - and just a bit of them by the phone)
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Raspberry Ripple, Buckaroo Blue (VERY old!), Papertrey Ink Summer Sunshine CS and dsp (this is a very odd combination of colors, but I originally had some patterned paper on it and was matching the paper - later I decided I liked this clean look better!)
  • Ink: Memento Black
  • Accessories: misc black twine, one teeny gem on the phone dial

Technostamper is a fun challenge that allows me to put the linky code on my blog so you can see what others are doing with the sketch - you can even link yours here!


11 comments:

  1. Fantastic card's Kim love the designs. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Kim, and isn't Danielle amazing. She so firmly stands behind good customer service! I don't see the flaw. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim! It is always nice to get good customer service. I recently had an order go missing ... Must check which company. Because I re-ordered & then both orders arrived on the same day!! So I sent the spare lot back ... Didn't pay any extra ... But the owner then sent me 2 free stamps for taking the time to return the extra stamps. Apparently this is not common practice for people to return a doubled order.
    Hugs xxx
    Need to go back through my emails ... But I think it was Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I love both of these but that little phone is too cute! adore the simplicity of the card, so fun! Thanks so much for playing along--now I am heading over to check out the digi downloads on their site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are fantastic!! Thanks so much for joining the Little Tangles Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two lovely cards. Well made tangled card and nope cant see any flaws in your cute elf. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Danielle is definitely terrific! I absolutely love your colors and the fun little phone. Thanks for playing along with us at Little Tangles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is super rad and Danielle.....she rocks!!! Thanks for playing along in the Little Tangles challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great CAS card! Love how you interpreted the sketch and great piecing on that little phone! So glad you are so happy with N&T and thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kim these are both amazing!! Love the layout of the elf card, and how you rotated the square behind the phone on the first one! Thank you so much for your kind words :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your challenge entry card and your older card Kim, both are fantastic, that daisy pattern punch you used in the 2nd one looks great, I think it might have to go on my wish list. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!