Thursday, November 1, 2012

I Believe in You & Me: CAS(E) This Sketch!

It's our fourth week of CAS(E) this Sketch challenges!  It's going to be fun to see the variety of cards that you come up with for this one...


I wasn't particularly creative this week but it's the perfect card for my needs.  I had these great buttons in my stash AND it was my 23rd wedding anniversary.  The sketch had circles for the buttons, my husband doesn't like anything with bling (the one gem might be too much) - it all came together and he was THRILLED!

I Believe in You & Me


You have to check out the rest of the design team - then create your own card - I am really looking forward to seeing what each of you come up with!

  • Stamps: WPlus9 Sweet Nothings
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Basic Black, Real Red, Confetti Cream
  • Ink: black
  • Accessories: Cosmo Cricket Elements Natural Buttons, Cuttlebug border embossing, misc heart gem

17 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!! Lee-Ann :)

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous love the design. Caroline xxx

Suze Bain said...

Fabulous buttons Kim, a super card and Happy Anniversary! xx

Aileen said...

Those buttons are fab for a blokey card. Happy Anniversary. x

Allisa said...

Love the buttons and your color scheme!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty CAS design Kim. Those wooden buttons are fabulous!

Quip1320 said...

Love the embossed chevron border, colors, that little heart, and those buttons. Hmmm...I think I sort of love this card, Kim! :)

Beckie said...

Super love it. So pretty with the browns and black...just a touch of red. Very nice.

Be blessed, Beckie
http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

Beate said...

Beautiful card, Kim! Love the chevron embossing!
Hugs and smiles

lostinpaper said...

Congrats on your wedding anniversary! What a gorgeous card to celebrate, LoVe those buttons!

N@ Ali said...

congratulations! great card for the occasion. the dry embossing is the perfect touch to complement those great buttons, i really like your colour combo too

Darnell J Knauss said...

Happy Anniversary!! I'm not surprised he was thrilled. Those are fabtastical buttons and sentiment, and I LOVE that embossing!

Gayatri Murali said...

OMG! I love those buttons, Kim! The sentiment is awesome and stylish. Great classic colours. Awesome card!

Jackie Rockwell said...

I ADORE the warmth of this card Kim! The textured chevron border ROCKS!

Deborah Frings said...

Lurve those buttons!!! Great texture in the chevron too! Fabulous card!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is absolutely fabulous Kim. I love those buttons, and that embossed border is so great in your design. LOVE IT!

veronica said...

love those buttons!! great texture too.