Thursday, November 29, 2012

CAS(E) this Sketch #7!!

This is my second post today. 
The Alley Way Stamps blog hop is just a post away!!

After a Thanksgiving break, CAS(E) this Sketch! is back with a fun, new sketch!


Be sure to check out what all the rest of the design team has done - I am constantly amazed by how many different ideas come out even with such a simple sketch!

Here's my take on this sketch....

Amazing and Fantastic
Give it a try!  Have fun!  And be sure to link up so we can all see your ideas!
  • Stamps: Avery Elle Framed Fonts, Bright Days
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Island Indigo
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Real Red, Summer Starfruit
  • Accessories: MFT Arrow and Fishtail dies

17 comments:

  1. LOVE the bold graphic look of this card Kim! Arrows just make me swoon!!! I have a bunch of arrow cutting files, now I just have to use them. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch, Kim. Love the large arrow element. Takes you right back to your main sentiment and keeps your eye moving downward to the brightly colored chevrons - contemporary, simple, clean and T-errific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is Amazing Kim! Love the graphics and the FUN arrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing. Love your take on the sketch.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Kim! It's the arrow that makes it for me, absolutely the perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are definitely the Queen of CAS. Kim! So fab! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesomeness! Love the big blue arrow and the pops of red and yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, Kim. I am madly in love with this card! You might as well read that sentiment to yourself as this card is truly fabulous! LOVE that arrow you added and the simplicity of the banner is simply genius for the sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, what a card this would be to receive, with the arrow SHOUTING how great the person is with all the superlatives! Wonderful take on the sketch, Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow....love this! The colors are so nice a bright and that arrow, so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kim, I LOVE that arrow! Such a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think you're amazing and fantastic! This is just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the graphic look on your card.x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is SO CUTE! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!