Sunday, November 25, 2012

Believe with Merry Monday

I'm squeezing a Merry Monday challenge in under the wire.  I am so far ahead on Christmas cards this year thanks to Merry Monday.  My plan today is to spread out of my Christmas cards, assign them to people and see where I stand.  I actually think that I have enough - it's just a matter of whether I have the right cards for everybody - then I can focus the next few weeks and be done!  Thank you, Lesley, for your Merry Monday inspiration!

Believe


  • Stamps: Technique Tuesday
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Real Red CS and dsp, Best Creations glimmer paper
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Real Red
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Snowflake Punch, American Crafts button, MFT Fishtail Flags and a Santa hat that I ripped off a Merry Christmas sticker (yes, I bought the whole 3d sticker for the Santa hat - I have got to find a die for a Santa hat!!!)

9 comments:

  1. Hi Kim! What an awesome card! I always love what you create, so happy you are enjoying my sketches! Thanks for the shout out my friend.
    Hugs!
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Kim. The glitter green paper and that wonderful little santa hat. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty...love glitter paper and the the card design!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim this is so beautiful I love the design. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Kim, what a fun card with the traditional Christmas colors and sparkle! I especially love that Santa hat in the corner! Thanks for sharing with us again at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card Kim, the little santa hat on the snowflake is so sweet. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO cute, Kim...that Santa hat is icing on the cake! Love it! Thanks so much for playing with the MM sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is gorgeous Kim! Love, love, love the addition of the little Santa's hat and the sentiment is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it Kim. The addition of the the little santa hat is fab. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!