Thursday, November 22, 2012

Abundant Blessings to You and Yours

Abundant Blessings

At this time of
Thanksgiving celebration
my thoughts turn gratefully
to you with
warm appreciation.

Thank you for being part of my card-making journey.
  • Stamps: Verve Harvest Blessings, Bountiful Harvest
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry, Papertrey Ink Dark Chocolate and New Leaf, K&Co Alleghany Plum dsp
  • Ink: Memento brown and Copics
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Bird and Leaf punch and Itty Bitty Banners die, Papertrey Ink Summer Sunrise button
  • Challenges: Mojo Monday

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous I love the colours and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderfully full of good times and loved ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving, Kim! I'm thankful for all your encouraging comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Kim, love the rich fall colors! Thanks for the Thanksgiving wishes ~ I hope yours was a wonderful and blessed day as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had A very special tags giving ... And that your husband excelled with the food. LOVE the card ... Gorgeous tones & colours. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tags giving??? I think I should proof read before sending. Of course I meant to say THANKSGIVING! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!