Saturday, November 17, 2012

A Trio of Gingerbread Man

This week's Merry Monday challenge includes a trio of circles right down the center with an offset banner.  I stared at this one for a long time because I could NOT figure out how to do a centered column of circles.  I was crafting at a friend's house and loudly complaining about this trio of circles.  Finally my friend said, "Do they HAVE to be circles?" and it broke me out of my box.  (Of course, if you check out the cards by the design team, THEY didn't have any problems dealing with the trio of circles!)

Gingerbread



I still don't own these stamps and the Stampin' Up mini is almost over.  Plus, I got a peek at the new mini(!)...it shows carryover items and it does NOT show the dies for this stamp set - so I'm guessing it's no longer available next month.  Hmmm.....

  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Scentsational Season, the sentiment came from one of my friend's Stampin' Up sets but I don't remember which one
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler, Frostwood Lodge dsp
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Soft Suede, Early Espresso
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Holiday Collection Framelits, Stampin' Up ribbons in Espresso, Red and Marina

13 comments:

  1. Oh Kim your card is too cute. I LOVE that little gingerbread man. Thank you for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is lovely! The gorgeous plaid, and these sweet guys - love their ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cozy Kim with your plaid banner and yummy gingerbread men!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable....love their little bow ties....and you'd better get it NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the little gingerbread man (where do you get him from I love him and would love to own him) the layout and design are gorgeous.Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's funny how we get a 'sticking point' sometimes - you got out of it brilliantly with your gingerbread men! Love your plaid banner against the wood look background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, no, I've been back and forth about this set and dies. After seeing this, I'm just going to have to break down and get them. Probably. Much more creative than circles, Kim! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Kim, this is so stinkin cute! I adore gingerbreadmen and I love how you used them for this sketch! Very creative & very festive!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kim ... This is so delish! I am so glad I got the bundle. I am in need of quick & multi Christmas Cards. This set/dies are perfect for Q&E! Go for it, Kim! Then I can CASE all the ideas you come up with!! Giggle Wink! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card Kim, these little guys are so sweet :). Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your gingerbread men are so cute and are perfect 'circles"! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!