The Sweet 'n Sassy design team is holding a blog hop to give you peeks at all of our new Christmas sets. If you started with my blog, you might head over to the Sweet 'n Sassy Blog to start at the beginning.
Also...in celebration of this release, there's a Virtual Stamp Day going on in the Sweet 'n Sassy Forum at splitcoaststampers with a variety of challenges every two hours starting at 8 a.m. EST.
I am previewing two very different sets today. They are both Christmas - but very different looks. The first is Old-Fashioned Christmas. There is nothing more classic than a horse-drawn sleigh through a pine forest...
Then I went in an entirely different direction - bright, cheerful and sparkly! One of the new sets is a fabulous border length set of lights and ornaments and stockings. I used small sections of them on this card.
DEFINITELY check out the entire blog hop -don't miss a single stop along the way because Sweet 'n Sassy will be drawing on lucky commenter from a random design team blog to win a $25 credit to the store!!
Next on the hop is
Here's the list of all the stops along the hop today:
Kim Singdahlsen <--You Are Here
When you are done hopping, don't forget to join in the fun day of challenges at the Virtual Stamp Day at the Sweet 'n Sassy Forum at splitcoaststampers - there are prizes!
- Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Old-Fashioned Christmas
- Paper: Stampin' Up Very Vanilla, Old Olive and Silver Glimmer, Echo Park This&That Christmas
- Ink: Stampin' Up Old Olive
- Accessories: misc star punch, misc silver cord, Spellbinders Labels die
- Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Holiday Baubles
- Paper: Stampin' Up Gumball Green CS and dsp, So Saffron CS and dsp, Melon Mambo CS
- Ink: Stampin' Up Gumball Green, So Saffron, Melon Mambo, Crumb Cake
- Accessories: Martha Stewart Fine Crystal Glitter (across the entire image panel), Papertrey Ink banner die, Queen & Co Twinkle Goosebumps
- Challenges: Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge