Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Birthday to Uncle Kurt

Today's Splitcoast Sketch Challenge seemed perfect for a wolf and a rising moon.  Yesterday was my brother's birthday and the wolf seemed perfect.  He and his family are coming to our home for Thanksgiving so I will give him the card then...I'm not late...really....(that's my story and I am sticking to it!)



  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Nature Silhouettes, Papertrey Take 3 Summer (sentiment)
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke and Shimmer White, Papertrey Enchanted Evening and Dark Chocolate
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Dark Chocolate, Distress Ink in Wild Honey and Mustard Seed (sponged onto the shimmer white circle)
  • Accessories: Tim Holtz embossing folder (trees), Papertrey Impression Plate (woodgrain), Martha Stewart border punch, Stampin' Up Crumb Cake Taffeta, Nestabilities Circle die

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant take on the sketch Kim. Wonderful masculine card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic guy card! Love that wolf image and the trees embossed in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim, Brilliant card...the cut out for the moon is such an inspired idea :) Great guys card.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!