I am very honored and extremely excited to be a new member of the Sweet 'n Sassy Design Team!!!
I have been a fan of their images for years. They have a wonderful array of clear stamps and digital stamps. Their stamps range from very elegant and sophisticated to absolutely darling. And, being a Christian-focused company, their stamps are PERFECT for church card ministries!
I wanted to have a card up today that gave you a taste of their wonderful stamps, but I quickly realized that one card wouldn't do it. They have such a variety. So I have put together two totally different cards.
The first card shows just how elegant and inspirational their stamps can be. I started out looking for a very unique sketch challenge or a new technique, but I quickly realized that this stamp doesn't need anything special. With the beautiful flowers and the elegant font for the sentiment - I simply stamped on an oval and colored, then added a punch for the sentiment. (OK...maybe I relied on some pretty dsp and a few pearls - but you have to admit that the focus is the stamps!)
This card uses Sweet 'n Sassy's Poppies & Greetings clear stamp set.
I also wanted to go an entirely different direction. Sweet 'n Sassy has so many cute images. For this card, I used one of their digital images, but they also have this image in a clear set called Snow Friends that has a number of coordinating sentiments.
Aren't they just the happiest pair?
I have many other Sweet 'n Sassy cards throughout my blog - just go to the "Labels" section on the left side and click on "By: Sweet 'n Sassy".
And I will have many more coming soon! Look at EVERYTHING that is going on!
There are sneak peeks of the new stamps on Sweet 'n Sassy's blog. The new release caps off with a party the evening of November 3rd in the Sweet 'n Sassy's Splitcoast Forum.
There is so much going on this month - check out this link to Sweet 'n Sassy's Splitcoast Forum that lists all of the activities and sales (!) that are happening for November in celebration of their 4th birthday.
PRAYING FOR YOU
- Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Poppies and Greetings
- Paper: Creative Memories dsp, Stampin' Up Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Memento Black and copics, edged with Tim Holtz Antique Linen
- Accessories: Nestabilities Oval and Lacey Oval, Stampin' Up Punch and Riding Hood Red Taffeta, Gunmetal Stickles (just on the very centers)
- Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Snow Friends digital image
- Paper: Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade, Elegant Eggplant
- Ink: Copics
- Accessories: Stampin' Up Wisteria and Baja ribbon, Fiskars border punch, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Nestabilities Circle and Scalloped Circle, Martha Stewart Fine Crystal Glitter
- Challenge: Cardabilities Sketch #42