Monday, September 4, 2017

TE Sneak Peeks Day 1: Sweet Tooth and Curly Q

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLORED EXPRESSIONS!!

It's the first day of sneak peeks for the September release from Taylored Expressions.  It's an exciting release because we are celebrating our birthday.  When you are done here, be sure to head on over to the TE Blog to check out the 9th birthday festivities! Get in on a fun challenge where you could win a fabulous prize package OR become a guest designer for the October release. Be sure to check out the sketch challenge (with prizes) which started last week and ends on Wednesday! The full release is available on Thursday, September 7!

I'm starting the birthday festivities with the brand new Sweet Tooth Shaker!!  The Happy Script die is also new with this release!  This is definitely a must-have birthday product for my stash!!

Taylored Expressions Sweet Tooth Shaker

I adore using foam adhesive sheets for shakers.  Just cut the window shape out of cardstock and out of foam adhesive and you have an instant shaker card.  But I didn't this time because I thought the white foam would obstruct the rich, deep Mocha which is a new color of cardstock this month!!  So I layered up five layers of the frame so there was room for the previously released Little Bits - Birthday Confetti and a few sequins from the Snow Flurries Sequins assortment.

Taylored Expressions Sweet Tooth Shaker

Happy 9th Birthday TE!!

Here's a supply list for this card but be sure to keep reading for another sneak peek and for a party favor!

SUPPLY LIST



Another great addition to the birthday stash is the Curly Q Cutting Plate plus the new sentiments in Simply Said - Birthday.

Taylored Expressions

Doesn't this cutting plate make it a celebration??  I even did the card mainly in the traditionally somber color scheme of gray and white and it still looks like a celebration!!

I did use a few older products to add to the festivities.  There's the Confetti Embossing folder, Little Bits - Sequins Confetti, and the border is Eventful - Birthday Party.  The presents do come with a background die to make it easier to add color.  I added a rainbow by cutting it out of multiple colors then trimming it to fit each present.  But with all of this - the star of this card - the product that made it so easy - is the new Curly Q Cutting Plate!!

Taylored Expressions Curly Q Cutting Plate

A birthday wouldn't be a party without a favor! So for a limited time, when you spend $50 or more at the TE Web Store, you'll earn this super sweet Iconic Wishes - Birthday stamp & die combo FREE!


Here's the supply list for the Curly Q card.  Be sure to come back tomorrow when we are celebrating Thanksgiving!

SUPPLY LIST




3 comments:

  1. These are fantastic!! I LOVE the first card with the fun cup cake!!! I like how you combined the dies on the second card. Oh so FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What festive cards Kim! That shaker cupcake is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Curly Q birthday card SO MUCH. I think I'll have to order every one of those products. Thanks for the beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!