Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches: Sassy and Classy

It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Today we have a sketch by Karren.


After my original idea did not work out because I didn't have a goldfish stamp (can't you just see a fishbowl with a funky little goldfish peeking out!!) - I decided it was a perfect sketch to focus on a fun sentiment.  I found the sentiment, then I worked for a very long time trying to come up with something creative on this card.  I felt a little bad just showing you a sentiment plopped on a curved edge with some gems.  But darn it - I like it.  Nothing else I did made it better.  This sentiment deserves to be the star of the show!!

FMS Sassy Classy

Isn't that a fabulous sentiment?  I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do with it - but someday for someone, it's going to be perfect!!

Have fun with the sketch!  So much open space to work with!

SUPPLY LIST



12 comments:

  1. Your sassy card made me snort with laughter this morning. The jewels and cool dsp are all that's needed for this sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is so funny! You sent me runnin' to look for this set....sassy is RIGHT! Love the drippy paper, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love that sentiment and it is perfect as a focal point. Love the pop of the zesty green too.
    Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing else could have made it better Kim, it's FABULOUS!! What a fun sentiment. Love the swipes of fresh green and that perfect little patch of polka dots!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great sentiment, Kim! Your funky paper and color palette is perfect on this card, too...Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's totally perfect! I LOVE that paper! (I've been harding it for ages) And the sentiment is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're not the only one who likes this card - I LOVE it! Gorgeous paper, fun sentiment and perfect way to use the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sassy sentiment deserves to be in the spotlight! Love the colors - the gems - and the cool paper! It all came together perfectly! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Love the colours and those fun accents! I think a road trip to Colorado might be in order too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my word I love this!!! That pattern paper is to die for!!! SUCH a fabulous sentiment...sooooo many stamps sooooo not enough time or money, lol! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Gosh you totally made me almost snort coffee onto my keyboard LOL!!!!!

    The backdrop designer paper is too cool for words. Your entire card is attention getting in such a fun way and a great take on the sketch.

    And yes, I COULD totally imagine fishes in a bowl, you have a good imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh I think I need to go shopping after seeing this fabulous card! This is bold, graphic, and superbly executed for maximum wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!