Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Woven

It's time for a new challenge at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Woven.

smileandwave.typepad.com
I took the word "woven" quite literally!

CC Woven

I also took a stab at the colors.  Definitely not a mix of colors I would tend to use but it was fun trying to combine them.  (Not that it was all that hard given I was just weaving strips of paper!!)

I picked the sentiment because I felt like the woven part looked like a comfy blanket.  I'm a huge fan of cat naps - just 20 minutes, wrapped in a warm blanket - makes me happy.  That's my "deep breath" that makes me ready to face the world again! 

I hope to see you playing along!!

SUPPLY LIST


10 comments:

  1. I like your fancy woven card Kim, this is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've woven a wonderful card, Kim; fabulous take on the photo! I, too, love cozy blankets; planning to tuck myself in on the couch and carry on reading the novel I started on Sunday...
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! LOVE the woven background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so unique! Love the colors......love the weaving......and love those cat naps too! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic woven background Kim. Such a great take on the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome card Kim...love the look!
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the warm, comforting message and soft colours. Also with you, on the power of naps! thanks for your kind comment on my FMS entry. Happy to be following you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!