Monday, March 18, 2013

It's the Little Things

There are some fun and unique sayings (in a very fun font) in the new set by The Alley Way Stamps called Words to Live By.  I hadn't used this sentiment yet and chose to use it with a baby card.  The sentiment could also easily be paired with a pretty butterfly or other "small" thing and used as a thank you card.

It's the Little Things

Part of the reason that I went this direction is to play along with the color challenge at Stampin' Royalty.  It includes Summer Starfruit which I have barely used - so I made myself do the challenge (but you can see how little Starfruit that I used!)


  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Words to Live By, Tiny Treasures (baby outfit), Ka-Pow (the little star)
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Pool Party, Summer Starfruit, Soft Suede
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Soft Suede
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug embossing folder, Impress rubber stamps hangers, Stampin' Up Pool Party twine


6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So sweet...love it!

Notes by Nina said...

This is so darn cute Kim, I love the little onsie and the sentiment is perfect.

Lisa said...

As sweet as can be!!

Allisa said...

So cute, love the little hanger!

mypapercraftworld said...

So sweet, super little image and hanger! Anita :)

Aileen said...

Aw so cute. Love the image hanging from the sentiment. x