Monday, October 1, 2012

Clean & Simple Kindness

Today's Clean and Simple Challenge at splitcoaststampers is to use the colors aqua, coral, yellow and white.  I have been thoroughly enjoying using rich autumn colors but this was such a fresh combo, I had to give it a try!

Kindness
This is a set called Kindness by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  It includes four different sizes of the flowers so could easily be layered up.  In the spirit of CAS, I just created a spray of the small flowers.  There's also coordinating dies - so I cut and popped one flower.  

  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Kindness
  • Paper: Papertrey Ink Hawaiian Shores
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Cameo Coral, Daffodil Delight
  • Accessories: Sweet 'n Sassy Kindness Flower Dies, Papertrey Ink Frame Out 3 die, Stampin' Up  Dazzling Details (on each center)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful and airy! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cascading flowers and all that white!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely Kim, a great CAS design, and that sentiment is so heart felt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love this color combo - it's just so fresh and fun! The sentiment is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout, Kim, love the centres you created. Such a sunshiny card! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!