I have had the honor and joy of serving on the Sweet 'n Sassy Design Team for the past year but, very sadly, this is my last official day. As we all know, life often has surprising and exciting new plans for us and with the changes in my life, I simply do not have the time to give my Sweet 'n Sassy cards the focus that they deserve.
I love Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and wanted to give you a few samples of what I so love.
First, Rhubarb and Cocoa...two of my favorite characters!! Here's Rhubarb all dressed up for Christmas!! Cocoa is an absolutely charming mouse with his own line of stamps.
Second, Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps do cute well, but they also have a variety of lovely and elegant stamps. (Thanks to my friend Kris for this color/layout inspiration.)
Third...Christian stamps!! Many of their stamps are beautiful enough to stand alone. There are also a large array of gorgeous florals and birds and wedding and baby sets and more, each of which includes Christian sentiments.
I do love Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and they will continue to be an important part of my own card making!
- Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Rhubarb's Christmas
- Paper: Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade and Raspberry Ripple, TPC Studio Sweet Christmas dsp
- Ink: Memento Black, Copics
- Accessories: Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade ribbon, Papertrey Ink Simply Chartreuse button, Martha Stewart bow punch
- Challenge: Sketch from Technostamper
Harvest of Blessings:
- Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Autumn Collage, Friendship Background, Vintage Postcard
- Paper: Stampin' Up Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, River Rock
- Ink: Stampin' Up Early Espresso, River Rock and little sprinkles in Cajun Craze, Summer Sun and Old Olive
- Accessories: Prima Wood Buttons
Trust in Him:
- Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Our Refuge
- Paper: Stampin ' Up Crushed Curry, Authentique Essentials dsp
- Ink: Stampin' Up Early Espresso
- Accessories: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake seam binding and scallop border punch, unknown embossing folder (sorry...there's no name on it!)