Friday, January 12, 2018

TE You Have My Heart

Last month was the Valentine release from Taylored Expressions.  There was one set I hadn't had a chance to play with that was too charming to miss - You Have My Heart!  (Not to mention a new die set called Pierced Heart Stacklets.)  Here's how I put them together.

KIMJan2018

They have the sweetest expressions!  Be sure to look at the stamp set closely because there's a sweet bear too. The heads are separate from the bodies which allows them to be popped up - or cocked sideways - or "wobbled" with Mini Wobble Springs!

KIMJan2018Close1

I wanted to add interest while keeping the full focus on the image so I simply "framed" them with a pierced heart from the Pierced Heart Stacklets.  There are multiple sizes of hearts in this set so I picked one that held the image and one of the sentiments.

KIMJan2018Close2

(If you look closely, I added a little Wink of Stella Clear Glitter on this guy's glasses.)

These little guys are really quick and easy to use.  And I like that they add the fun of a wobbly head that any young recipient will enjoy.

SUPPLY LIST



4 comments:

  1. The pierced heart is fabulous and I love those cute little critters! Darling cards Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how CUTE!! I LOVE the little square card size and the pierced heart is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!