Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches: Blessed

It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Today we have a sketch by Narelle.

I used the sketch for one last fall-themed card. (It's my favorite card-making season because I love the warm colors and the traditional themes.)  I put together a Thanksgiving meal and used it to say "blessed".

FMS Blessed

And here's the sketch so you can play along!!


Although it got a little obscured by all of the dies, the idea on this card was place setting with a wooden table, a plaid cloth and doily.  Then a nice turkey on top which I did in kraft-colored paper with the main body and the edges of the other pieces rubbed with Versamark for some dimension.  The pumpkin is to add color.  I was amused with myself after the fact when I realized that I put sequin accents around the wine/champagne glasses so they are highlighted.  I guess that tells you where my mind goes after a long day of cooking!

FMS Blessed

I hope all of my U.S. friends have a Happy Thanksgiving.

And I hope you all play long with our sketch!

SUPPLY LIST



9 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving my friend! Your table tableau is perfect! You had just the right diecuts to create this adorable scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an amazing card Kim! I love the turkey and pumpkin - combined with our sentiment it's so perfect for Thanksgiving!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Thanksgiving table is so clever and such a perfect take on the sketch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the quintessential Thanksgiving card! Just wonderful. I hope you had a wonderful, blessed holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card all around! Super clever take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is truly one fabulous Thanksgiving card! Love how you've layered your images to create the most yummy looking card ever!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!