Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Curtain Call Inspiration: Cider

It's time for a new challenge at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Cider.

catchingseeds.com

I adore the warmth and tart-sweetiness of a good apple cider!  I can't think of many better moments in life than to sit on the deck, wrapped in a blanket, a warm cider in hand, watching the leaves fall and the geese heading south.  I know that sounds a bit overboard - but I like it better than spring rain and summer flowers.  (Although sunshine on fresh snow comes very close!)  So I was thrilled to combine fall colors and apple cider.

CC Cider

There's a lot of companies represented on this card.  The Coffee Cup is Simon Says Stamp.  It's one of my favorite coffee cups because of its shape and the little heart.  The apples are from Taylored Expressions.  It's the Apple Stacklets set.  I've never actually used this smallest one before.  There are six progressively bigger apples in the set and as they get bigger, there are stems and even seeds (in the separate die set Apple Stems and Seeds).  The stitching on the edge is Avery Elle's Wonky Stitches.  Then I found just the right sentiment in Papertrey's Pumpkin Patch.  I don't often use this many companies at a time because as my collection has grown I have to narrow down the choices on each card or I get overwhelmed!  (I know...it's sad.)  I found sticking with a company helps narrow it down.  But this came together quickly and easily because they all were favorites!

I hope to see you playing along with our Cider challenge.

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: PTI Pumpkin Patch
Dies: Simon Says Coffee Cup, Taylored Expression Apple Stacklets, Avery Elle Wonky Stitches
Patterned Paper: Echo Park Fall is in the Air 6x6 Pad
Other: Echo Park Fall is in the Air Enamel Dots

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you......nothing better than a perfect fall day! And this card is perfectly fall too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! I really need to get that stitched rectangle frame! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful take on the inspiration photo, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just as cute as it can be. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!