Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Happy Acorns

It's time for a new challenge at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Acorns!


I was thrilled when I saw this challenge because I had a not-yet-used acorn stamp set.  It's a layered set with two different size acorns and two different looks.  I used the more graphic look on the top layer - there's another  top layer with a more realistic look.

CC Acorns

The stamp set comes with multiple stamps for Thanksgiving or giving thanks.  At the point that I was thinking about this challenge, I already had my Thanksgiving cards made - in fact, they are at the post office today.  However, my brother's birthday is the day before Thanksgiving so I figured I could use an autumn theme.  I threw in some autumn-colored patterned leaves and a big "happy" in navy blue.  To add a unique touch, I embossed lines above and below the "happy" leaving room for the bitty "happy birthday".

I hope to see you playing along with our Acorns challenge!  But first check out our guest designers:
Laurel Seabrook at Seabrook Designs
 Elizabeth Stewart at Paper Sweetness

SUPPLY LIST

2 comments:

  1. This is perfectly charming Kim! I like the little patterns leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so envious that you have your Thanksgiving cards in the mail already. Will definitely check out that fab acorn set from Taylored Expressions. Thank you so much for inviting me to be a GD this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!