Sunday, October 15, 2017

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Cuddle

It's time for a new challenge at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Cuddle.


This is such a cute graphic but I went in a different direction.  I needed an anniversary card and a teddy bear just didn't work.  So my inspiration just came from the word "cuddle"! These two are definitely cuddling!

CC Cuddle

The Lattice Frame Cutting Plate comes with multiple oval dies for the inside.  I used the largest two to make a frame, then layered it up three times. This is my favorite kind of card.  Lots of details - but lots and lots of white space!

I hope you are inspired by the "cuddle" - I'd love to see what you create!

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: Taylored Expressions (TE) Love is an Adventure
Dies: TE Love is an Adventure dies, TE Lattice Frame Cutting Plate
Sequins: TE Snow Flurries Sequins

CC Cuddle Copics

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love the pretty frame and the colors on the love birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet take on the inspiration photo, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim! I finally found some time to pop by ... it has been awhile! I have missed seeing your gorgeous creations and was glad to see you are still blogging! Such a sweet image and perfect for the “cuddle” challenge. Off to see what gorgussness you have created recently. Hugs Andrea xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your love birds are Anniversary awesome! Charming, and just the 'right amount' of sweet! Another joy to behold!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!