Thursday, September 7, 2017

TE Release Day: Harvest Thanks

It's release day at Taylored Expressions!!  Everything you have seen this week is now available. I'm not going to chat much because there's shopping to do.  And you definitely have to head over to the Taylored Expressions blog and check out the winners of all of the birthday prizes!

This release includes the fall additions to the Sitting Pretty line of dies.  It's Sitting Pretty - Fall Accessories. I've used bits and pieces of them over the last few days - but today I focused on them by placing them over By the Fireside.

Taylored Expressions Sitting Pretty Fall

To get the fall colors, I sponged Granny Smith, Dijon and Candy Corn onto a scrap piece of paper and then cut the leaf banner.  I then noticed some extra portions with Dijon and Candy Corn and decided to cut the fire pieces out of them for a softer look. A little Bead Board Embossing on the walls and some Brick Embossing in the fireplace and I have the scene that I wish I were relaxing in front of right now!!  (I love all things autumn!)

Taylored Expressions Sitting Pretty Fall

Here's my supply list and be sure to keep reading for one more card!

SUPPLY LIST


I love images that do all of the work!  If you've been following the release this week, you've seen the promo for Iconic Wishes - Birthday which is a fun cupcake with the sentiment right in the frosting and cupcake!  We also have Iconic Wishes - Fall Stamp & Die Combo.

Taylored Expressions Iconic Wishes Fall

I used my Mini Misti Stamping Tool to ink just the tip of the leaf in Dijon; stamped it; then inked the rest in Sweet Basil.  The Leafy Branch is in Dijon - I did add a bit of sparkle to the leaves because I love the autumn contrast of rich fall colors with the frost. A few frosty sequins and a sentiment from the same stamp set - and I have a quick and easy Thanksgiving card!

Taylored Expressions Iconic Wishes Fall

This is just a quick post because it's time to head over to the TE blog for links to all of the designers and to find out if you have a party favor!!  Then head over to the TE Store because it's full of new products!

SUPPLY LIST


3 comments:

  1. I am loving see all these new release products and your fabulous cards showcasing them, but I'm scared to start "collecting" another company's products :) But, oh, they are so cute and cool...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute fall cards, Kim. My favorite is the fireplace with the leaf garland. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvelous fall cards Kim! The scene on the first one is incredible!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!