Friday, September 15, 2017

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Hang Out

It's time for a new challenge at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Hang Out.

decorpad.com
Be sure to check out the rest of the design team on our challenge blog and our guest designer, Jen Shears from Jen Shears Designs.

I was inspired by the bright colors and all of the open white space - even within the pattern on the pink pillows.

CC Hang Out

I love that flower!  It's actually an overlay to a card-size cutting plate that say "With Sympathy" but I think it works perfectly well on its own.  The kraft cardstock was inspired by the carpet.  I'm not 100% sold on the blue enamel dots - I wanted so badly to tone them down, but they are really a perfect match for the blue in the inspiration photo so I left them.

I hope to see you "hanging out" and playing along with our challenge!

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: Taylored Expressions In & Out Birthday, Striped Background (in Versamark on the kraft)
Dies: Taylored Expressions Blooms Overlay
Cardstock: various - to match the inspiration photo
Other: Doodlebug Glitter Sprinkles Blue Jean


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on the inspiration, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You captured the colors perfectly! They pop against the white! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your combination of elements/colours is wonderful, Kim; photo captured in the most beautiful way! Love this!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!