Friday, December 30, 2016

Taylored Expressions: Prayers at Sunset

Masculine cards can be so hard to do, especially if you live in my household where one little sequin or enamel dot is declared as "too much bling".  Sometimes I think they would be happy with a sentiment stamped in black on a white card - but I'd prefer to make a little more effort.

Today I made a masculine sympathy card, thankfully not because I need it - but I'm sure there will be a need in the church card racks.

Prayers at Sunset

I used my Clarity Stencil Brushes (now available at Taylored Expressions!) to brush a narrow strip of yellow across the center, with a wider strip of blue on top and green at the bottom.  I added a bit of orange for the setting sun.  I LOVE these brushes.  I've never been able to sponge; no matter what sponge I use nor how careful I am - I always get lines.  The color goes on so smoothly with these brushes and you can build it up to the intensity of color that you need.

I would highly recommend using Stick It Adhesive on this die cut.  Cut a piece of cardstock slightly bigger than the die and adhere Stick It Adhesive.  Then cut it out - just peel the back off to adhere and every little bit and piece has adhesive!

SUPPLY LIST

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!