Sunday, October 9, 2016

Merry Monday: Grumpy Elf

I had this little elf stamp set just calling my name so I absolutely had to play along with this week's Merry Monday Christmas Challenge:


The elves in the inspiration photo are totally cute.  I think my little elf is cute too but he definitely has an attitude!!

MM Elf Grumplings

I'm a little schizophrenic with my Christmas cards.  I tend to send Christian cards.  But I LOVE to make sarcastic, funny cards.  It's probably because I'm not a huge fan of everything leading up to Christmas. It's too busy and stressful - even the fun things add to the hustle and bustle. But starting Christmas Eve, it's wonderful!!  

SUPPLY LIST

10 comments:

  1. love your elf with attitude. Fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this combination of products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hee hee...this is awesome! LOVE that sentiment with him...awesome card! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, I love that eye roll! This is the cutest elf! Love the woodgrain and the sentiment is so perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cute and way too much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the woodgrain behind your wonky little elf!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is definitely my kind of card.
    Cute and fun.
    Thanks for choosing my card over at Freshly Made Sketches.
    It made my day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute. I love the combination of cool die cuts and cute stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahahah....too much fun! That elf's expression is hilarious! Love it!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!