Friday, September 30, 2016

Addicted to CAS: Stitched

This is my second post today.
Share Joy is just a short scroll away!

The current challenge at Addicted to CAS immediately caught my eye then I waited until the last minute to actually do it.  The challenge is "stitched".


It immediately caught my eye because I have had a variety of "stitched" line dies in my not-yet-used stash.  They are meant to be single stitched lines but I wanted to use them as a full border before I cut them apart.  This set is from My Favorite Things.

Addicted to CAS: Stitched

I didn't want to cover up the stitching so I pulled out the label maker set of stamps and one small flower.  

SUPPLY LIST

There is a bit of glitter silver paper behind the stitching.


9 comments:

  1. Simply perfect ! Love the gorgeous color scheme :) thank you for sharing with ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors/patterns and the way in which you incorporated stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the bubblegum pink and the black!! Those stripes peeking out around the edges look fantastic!! Pretty card Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! The simplicity speaks volumes! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! The simplicity speaks volumes! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card with the black, white and bubblegum. So clean and crisp. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card and I love those dies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! The black and white and pink work beautifully together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've aced the stitching component perfectly, Kim, especially in leaving those lovely lines as stars of the stage! The flowers, the label sentiments, the stripes....simply fantastic!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!