My card came about because of a Stampin' Up order that came in the mail on the day that I was making this card. You all are going to relate to this.
- I bought a snowflake set from the Stampin' Up holiday catalog even though I have virtually every other snowflake set that they have ever made. But this one was...different. I'm not sure how it was different, but that's my story.
- The set required a punch for the smaller snowflakes and a punch for the bigger. I got the smaller punch, but surely I could live without the bigger one, right?
- Maybe I can't live without the big one - how can I justify it?
- Hey! It's also a flower and it fits with a flower from the $40 set called Crazy About You. So I could buy the $40 set and the $18 punch and justify it all!!
- Happy day!! Guess which set is $10 off on the weekly sales - Crazy About You!! It's meant to be.
I can justify anything!!
It's never-ending. I bought the snowflakes, so I needed the punch, so I needed the stamp set - but the stamp set has coordinating word dies and I did not get them. Two points for me. So the "happy" on my card is not Stampin' Up.