Friday, January 15, 2016

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: From my Girly Heart

It's time for a new challenge at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Girly.

southmoonunder.com
I'm not heavy into girly supplies.  I do have a couple of sweet little nieces so I have a small stash, but not really enough to follow the inspiration graphic directly.  Instead, I took inspiration from the bead board background (although I should have used the reverse side of the embossed piece to make it true bead board - oops!), the regular placement of the items, and the floral print at the bottom.

CC From My Heart

There is so much to be inspired by in this graphic - I hope to see you playing along!!

SUPPLY LIST

The patterned paper is Memory Keepers Chalkboard but I haven't the seen the 6x6 pad in awhile. The gems are clear gems that I colored with the Copics per the charts on my sidebar.

There's lots more inspiration on each of the designers' blogs! 
Definitely be sure to check out our guest designer for this week!

11 comments:

  1. I love the way you were inspired KIm, this is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you used the colors and the pretty hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you've captured 'girly' without going totally froo-froo with this card! I love the more CAS look. The bead board and the designer paper is perfect, and those hearts are just as sweet as can be. Wonderful card!!! Love it. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design and detailing, Kim! So girly, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card Kim. Love the hearts in different colors... and I also love the strip of dark paper with flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty and a great way to be inspired by the graphic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous hearts Kim, love this design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome thanks for sharing... Great Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card! Love the hearts and CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is simply gorgeous! Love the hearts and that patterned paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!