Friday, September 4, 2015

Sunflowers and Birthday Wishes

The September release from Taylored Expressions went live yesterday.  I was having so much fun with the products that I just kept making cards after I was done with sneak peeks!  TE has a line of layered stamps called Simply Stamped and I recently realized that I haven't done anything with any of them.  So far there has been a set of zinnias and a set of daisies.  This month's addition is sunflowers and with my fall-lovin' heart, I had to let them see ink right away (and I'm sure many more times to come!)

TE Sunflower

There are three layers on the flower and two layers on the stem.  I love the depth that you can get with these multi-stamp sets.

TE Sunflower CloseUp

Fall can't come soon enough for me!!

SUPPLY LIST

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!