Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches: Let's Party

It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Today we have a sketch by the fabulous Jen Timko from Stampin' on the Fly.


Over the weekend, I got some new stamps from Stamplorations including a fun set called SmallBirds. The birds were looking at me from my desk; I had the sketch in front of me, so it wasn't a big stretch to see the long stripe as a branch!  I gave him a little balloon and he's ready to party!!

FMS Let's Party

I hope to see you playing along with this week's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  Be sure to check out what the other designers have done with this sketch - and for more inspiration, spend some time browsing Jen's blog - you'll love it!

SUPPLY LIST

The patterned paper came from my scrap bin.

15 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute! FAB design as always!

Nora N. said...

This is SO SWEET!!! I love your little bird!! Great take on that sketch!!

Mary Beth Krakowski said...

This is just such a sweet card, I love the little bird.

Lisa said...

Oh, I like that little bird and his balloon!! This is CUTE Kim!

Amy O said...

What a fun little bird! And I love how he's ready to party.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Sweet tweety sweet Kim!!!!!

Karren said...

I love that little sketchy bird and using the branch for the horizontal panel is sheer genius! Fabulous card!

Gunilla/Nilla said...

This is lovely and the little bird holding the balloon is sooo cute!

Linda Callahan said...

Love how you used the branch as a sketch element! Great card.....sweet birdie!

Jen Mitchell said...

I love this color combo. And the little bird holding the balloon is so sweet!

Jen Brum said...

Oh, this is such a sweet card Kim! I love that little bird! It is so cute! Such a fun card!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Love Love Love Love Love this one! (Do you think I might like it a little? Hehe) Thanks for the FMS reminder. I have been struggling for inspiration lately ... and a visit to FMS might just be the answer! Hugs xxx

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is just gorgeous Kim - I love your choice of soft colours and image!

Cindy Hall said...

Oh my gosh, what a great card! I love that little birdie with the balloon! Your coloring on the bird is perfect. This is such a cute card!

Jen Timko said...

Oh, this little bird!!! And your coloring is amazing as always!! Love the fall feel to the colors!