I tend toward small images and little groupings - so I decided to take advantage of this sketch and use a bigger image. I looked through my NBUS stash and came up with this Easter image. However, I quickly ran into a problem with my idea. If I centered the image, the mailbox was on the right edge but it opens to the right and I thought that made it look awkward. It needed to "point" to the center and to the sentiment. So I spent way too much time with a stamp positioner lining up the image on the bottom panel with the image on the top panel and making sure the bunny could be seen. It didn't occur to me until I had tried about a dozen times that I would have been much easier to stamp it once and then die cut the smaller panel right out of the main image!