Sunday, February 15, 2015

Curtain Call: Donut Delight

It's time for a new challenge at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Donut Delight!


photo source: howsweeteats.com

The LEAD of Donut Delight will be invited as a Guest Designer in our next challenge!

Donuts are absolutely on trend right now, but a month or so ago, when the design team got an advance preview of upcoming challenges and I saw donuts - I didn't have any.  (Stamps, that is...I love real-life donuts!)  So I went shopping.  So many cute donuts...so many cute dies.  But the sentiment in this Simon Says set made the decision for me...

Suck the Jelly


I have just realized that I never colored in the sprinkles on the pink donut, but the card has already been mailed off.  Just imagine chocolate and purple candy sprinkles!

Anybody who is feeling down would have to smile at that sentiment!

SUPPLY LIST

14 comments:

Hannelie said...

That is so well said!
Love your card Kim!

~amy~ said...

I love it...awesome sentiment!

Kristie Goulet said...

Perfect! Great sentiment!

Connie Hanks - ClickyChickCreates.com said...

What a fun and creative card! And that sentiment is awesome! Great find!

Annette Allen said...

cute card..

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...and I totally agree...that sentiment rocks!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Sweet card Kim. Love those donuts and the 'jelly' color. So perfect.

Jessica Frost-Ballas said...

Love this card! Thanks for having me at CC! :)

Alina said...

very pretty card, Kim!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome!!! :)

Lisa said...

HAHA what a fun sentiment, this is cute Kim!

Deepti said...

Cool ! Love that sentiment :)

Kim Heggins said...

Just too cute...love the colors, so perfect with your sentiment.

Linda Callahan said...

Lololol......too cute!