Saturday, December 20, 2014

Reverse Confetti: Happy Birthday Flowers

Just a couple of days ago, I posted a birthday card in cheerful spring-like colors.  I decided that I liked breaking away from the Christmas theme so much - that I'm doing it again today.  I saw the sketch at Reverse Confetti and, although I briefly considered their fun snowflakes, I just had to pull out bright colors again which I used with their fun flower set!

RC Birthday


I pulled the colors from the paper although it took quite a few brands (even one long-retired color!) to get the look that I wanted - see the supply list below.  I have to type things like this every so often so I can keep justifying buying more colors from different companies!

SUPPLY LIST
The green ink is Stampin' Up's long retired Sage Shadow. 


3 comments:

  1. So fresh and pretty Kim! A perfect pick me up for this cold gloomy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cheery Kim! Refreshing when everything is Christmas Christmas Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one has a retro feel ... And the colours are pretty. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!