Friday, November 21, 2014

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Pin Cushion

Just a reminder that there is still time to play along with the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Pin Cushion.


The sponsor for our challenge is STAMPlorations and each of us on the design team got our pick of stamp sets.  On the day the challenge opened, I did a fall card with a mason jar.  My plan was to use paper with tiny patterns just like in the pincushions above, but I got sidetracked by a lovely fall print.  The other stamp set that I got is a Christmas stamp.  I have vivid memories of owning some Christmas patterned paper with small country prints, but I could not find them anywhere.  I did find a stripe with lots of tiny patterns in each stripe and I decided to call it good.  For both of my inspiration cards, I am definitely stretching the inspiration!
  
Silver Bells

The paper is a scrap. The silver cord was retired long ago by Stampin' Up.

5 comments:

  1. Love the pops of color and the silver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those silver bells Kim... and the silver heat embossed greeting is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, I've remarked often on your talent for working magic with anything you touch, and this card is reaffirmation! I've stared at my set of these lovely bells, unsure of how to showcase them with some form of finesse! Your card does precisely that: these bells, in your hands, stunning!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love plaid ribbon and your coloring of it combined with the striped paper down the side makes for a bright and merry card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful design with the PP strip. And I'm in awe of your bell coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!