Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Curtain Call Inspiration and Sweet Sunday Sketch: hope

Just a reminder that there is still time to play along with the current Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge. You have until Friday, October 10th at 8 a.m. CDT to play along for a chance at a guest designer spot and a random winner gets a $25 gift certificate to Paper Smooches!!


I didn't go with the lips for this card, but all of that pink said Breast Cancer Awareness Month to me.  I had been paging through the stamp sets that I have to make cards for breast cancer and realized I had forgotten a very nice set and die by Paper Smooches called Hope.  As part of the Curtain Call design team, I had received the set Blossoming Buds.  The sets seemed like a perfect match!

hope

I used the solid leaf in Blossoming Buds to create the soft pink patterned paper.  I also stamped the square sets of the words "faith hope love" on the small banner.  The hope word die is very nice in that it comes with two awareness ribbon dies.

I hope you are inspired to play along.  I look forward to seeing what you create!

I used the current sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch.


  • Stamps: Paper Smooches Hope, Blossoming Buds
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Pink Pirouette, Strawberry Slush, My Favorite Things Bubblegum, black
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Pink Pirouette, Strawberry Slush, Memento Black, Copics
  • Accessories: Paper Smooches Hope die, MFT Bubblegum button

13 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this card is beautiful, Kim, and so perfect for the reason you'd have to send it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just such a gorgeous card. LOVE the flowers and the shimmery die cut word!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Kim. Love the pink hues, the coloring... the die-cut word is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hope word die! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim this is beautiful!! I love the shimmery word die and those flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim I love this gorgeous set. Beautiful and pink!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the most beautiful card and Oh my how I love the hope die <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Kim. I love the shimmer on the die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful in every way. I so want that set! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a lovely card, filled with uplifting hope.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not only is your card exquisite, but the message is incredibly powerful. So heart-warming...
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! Love the beautiful & powerful design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!