Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Papertrey Ink Inspiration Archive: Thanks

Papertrey Ink has a great new feature on their blog - they are compiling all of the inspiration for the month in one place and letting us all play along.  Here's March's inspiration post.  There are sketches, colors and trends - all sorts of inspiration!

For this month, I used the photo inspiration - I love that rustic gray with the bright splashes of color - and I used one of the sketches.  I hadn't yet used my Stripe Cover Plate so there was no doubt that was coming out.  And I just got the Wet Paint set on Monday so that was also calling out to me.

Thanks for Everything


(My flower really is Raspberry Fizz - I think I just over-adjusted in Photoshop!)



  • Stamps: Papertrey Ink Wet Paint, Turning a New Leaf
  • Paper: Papertrey Ink Soft Stone, Raspberry Fizz CS and dsp, black
  • Ink: Papertrey Ink New Leaf, Versafine Onyx Black, Versamark (for glittered flower center)
  • Accessories: Papertrey Cover Plate Stripes Diagonal Die, Turning a New Leaf die, Beautiful Blooms II die, Simple Sunflower die (the flower center), Woodgrain Impression Plate, Martha Stewart Crystal Fine Glitter, Stampin' Up Heat and Stick Powder, Pretty Pink Posh Flat Marshmallow sequins, Divine Twine Black Licorice




16 comments:

  1. PRETTY card Kim, love the bright fresh green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous! Perfection as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the contrast Soft Stone/ Raspberry Fizz and your choice of sequins! I (we all) know that you have lots and lots of them in your stash, ha, ha, but these flat ones are just the perfect choice!
    Love, love the sentiment. The Stripe Cover plate gives your card a 'strong' graphic feel, and such a beautiful combi with the flower!

    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is beautiful! I forgot about the PTI inspiration fire. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Kim...I love the fresh paint sentiment and thanks for the reminder about the PTI inspiration file.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, just love the composition.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous Kim - love your pop of color with your flower and you may have convinced me into purchasing that cover plate!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim great take on the challenge, love your design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a vibrant and powerful card! putting PTI to good use!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a vibrant and powerful card! putting PTI to good use!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous take on the color combo and sketch, Kim!!! Lovin' the looks of that Wet Paint set! It's definitely on my wish list (along with a few hundred other things...HA!).

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is gorgeous! I'm totally in love with every little detail.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!