Wednesday, March 19, 2014

DeNami Inspired By....Me!!!

DeNami Designs has a fun feature on their blog called "Inspired By".  If you create a card using DeNami products go to the Inspired By tab on their blog, link it up and you might be the inspiration for their entire design team!!!  I had fallen in love with their woodland animals release and I had linked up the card that I made.  Guess what?


Details on my original card are here.

I even get to be inspired by my own card.  It's funny how it worked out, because in my original post, I had commented that this could be a great Christmas card by adding a Santa hat to one of these cute little animals, so I had the perfect CASE already in my mind!

Forest Christmas
One of the things that I enjoy with DeNami Designs is that many of their stamps are small items that can be grouped together into a scene.  The row of animals is one stamp (however, there are lots of little animals available separately too!).  In my original card, I just added a bouquet of balloons and a sentiment.  In this card, I masked the animals and added a tree.  Then I added the hat and the poinsettias and sat the entire thing on a Christmas sentiment.  I love the flexibility of their stamps!
Now you need to head over to the DeNami Designs blog and check out how the rest of their design team was inspired.  I am just tickled to see their interpretations of my card!
  • Stamps: DeNami Designs Woodland Friends, Tall Curly Christmas tree, Ho-Ho-Holidays set, Small Poinsettia Blossom, Merry Christmas border
  • Paper: Red CS, scrap of diagonal stripe
  • Ink: Memento black and Copics
  • Accessories: Red Stickles (on tree), Picket Fence Stickles (on hat), misc sequins

9 comments:

  1. Loved the first one, and LOVE the CASE! You were right, it makes an adorable Christmas card! Congrats on being the Inspired By!! (I think they made an awesome pick!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Christmas CASE of yourself Kim!! Love the santa hat and colorful stripes. So happy you shared your card(s) to inspire us at DeNami Design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your card being featured as the inspiration choice; great selection, because we know how amazing you are! Both critter cards are delights; love the playfulness of the first, and the Christmas festivities of the second. The poinsettias - perfect special touches!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very sweet! And versatile indeed! That hat, ah, it sure does the trick to turn this card into a Chrismascard. Love the DP too, nice and colorful/ cheerful. Makes me long for Christmas already, ha, ha.
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, although your original card was super darling and perfect to be inspired by, I think your own inspiration this second 'go round takes the cake! Love how you masked the tree and the patterned paper looks so much like wrapping paper!
    You rocked this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Kim! Your card is so cute and the coloring is perfect!! It's pity I don't have any stamps from DeNami Designs. May

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovin' this ADORABLE holiday card, Kim!!! The Santa hat, the addition of the tree, and the striped patterned paper are all so festive and totally fun!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!