Saturday, March 1, 2014

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Perfectly Peachy

It's time for a new challenge at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!


Our sponsor for this challenge is Peachy Keen Stamps.  (Peachy Keen...Perfectly Peach...get it?!) The LEAD from the challenge will get a gift certificate to Peachy Keen!!



Peachy Keen also supplied the design team with our choice of stamps.  I picked a stamp set specifically for the cute grin on this little guy and the fun sentiment.  (I do have to tell you that I backed it with "Peach" Parfait paper before I even looked at the challenge graphic - and my "peach" is much more orange than the challenge's "peach"!)

Just Ducky

My Curtain Call teammate Marisa has been using that chicken wire embossing folder recently and I fell in love with it.  I was thrilled when I wandered into Joann's earlier this week and guess what was there?! And on sale!!  I know...duck...chickens...but I still love the look!

I used the sketch from Mojo Monday.


I hope you play along with Curtain Call.  You can use pinky-peach or orangy-peach.  You could be inspired by some of the great patterns and textures in the graphic.  Or stamp a peach!  You do not have to use Peachy Keen stamps to play along, but you do stand a chance of winning a store gift certificate to buy your own.  Be sure to check out the inspiration from the rest of the design team.  I picked a cutesy stamp - but there are quite a variety of stamps that the design team is playing with!


  • Stamps: Peachy Keen Stamps Duck Dolls
  • Paper: MME Just Splendid 6x6 dsp, Stampin' Up Peach Parfait
  • Ink: Papertrey Ink Smokey Shadow, Copics
  • Accessories: Hemptique 10-lb natural twine, Cuttlebug Chicken Wire embossing folder

15 comments:

  1. a-dorable! Totally makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card Kim. Love the sweet duck and the chicken wire background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinkin' cute, Kim! Love that sweet duck and the chicken wire embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, that duck just stole my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why you fell in love with that duck. He just makes a person smile to look at him. Loving the chicken wire embossing folder. I'm on the hunt now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great EF Kim and your card is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just LOVE that EF - it's my new favorite and I can't stop using it. Absolutely darling duckie and a wonderful use of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that chicken wire! This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable!! I love ur cheerful cards and I guess I too have fallen in love with that chicken wire embossing folder ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kim that is the sweetest image and fantastic colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's the sweetest thing, Kim! Your new chicken wire looks so cute with that little duck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. eeeeep! this is so cute. love the ducky and the fun patterns you used with him.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable! Your little duck's smile is contagious!
    c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!