Wednesday, December 11, 2013

My Favorite Things Stamps Release Rewind

The big December release at My Favorite Things Stamps was Tuesday evening and now it is time for a Release Rewind!  The design team will be doing posts on Thursday and Friday showing you a few more ideas with the new products.  This is my last post as an official guest designer so I definitely had some fun with it!

My first card uses the Celebratory Greetings Die-namics along with part of a phrase from Celebrate Big (the free with $60 purchase set).  The flower is from the new LJD Grand Peaceful Wildflowers.

Celebrate Your Day

The pink and red color combo is not a usual combo for me, but I am still working on showing off MFT colors.  The colors on this card are Cotton Candy, Red Hot, and Jellybean Green.  (I just realized that for my candy-lovin' self - this is a great combo!)

Full credit for this card layout comes from the current Muse challenge.

Then I had an inspiration for the Pure Innocence Close Knit stamp set...actually for a border for the Close Knit set.  Did you know you could use the Looped Border Die-namics and loop it together so it looks like knitting?!  What do you think?

Little Knitter

I am not usually a pastel color person.  (Probably comes from being surrounded by three men and boys and my childhood in the sand box with my Tonka trucks!)  But I hadn't used any of the pastel color family at MFT on my previous posts.  This is my attempt at pastel using Pink Lemonade and Banana Split.  The button is Bubblegum.  Also on this card are the Washi Tape Die-namics and the DC More Washi Patterns stamp set.

Now for my final card.  I wanted to end with color and what better to use on a colorful card than Sunny Day Doodles Be Your Best Self.  There's nothing fancy on this card - but that's the joy of a fun sentiment - it doesn't take much else to create a great card.


No Small Things

My rainbow of colors includes Razzle Berry, Orange Fizz, Lemon Drop, Sour Apple, Blu Raspberry and Grape Jelly.

I have had a fantastic time over this last week.  I hope that I have been able to show you how much I love these products.  I have many other stamp sets and dies from My Favorite Things that I have purchased over the years so they won't be a stranger on my blog.  Thanks for dropping by this week!

24 comments:

  1. OMG these are fabulous! I ADORE how you created a knitted look with the loop de loos! THAT is brilliant! Is this really your last day GD'ing?!! sniff sniff

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous week you've shared with us, Kim! outstanding projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So clever how u managed to get a knitted chain out of the Looped Border Die-namics!
    Three outstanding cards, love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at these wonderful cards! I like how you added tiny heart on your first card. And Knitter PI is on my wish list since I like to knit/crochet. :) Love the colored banners on your last card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute as always...love the rainbow one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are great - you did an awesome job this month!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love the knitting idea with the loop die-namics! All of your cards are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim, these are all FANTASTIC! I love them all, but that last rainbow card...took my breath away! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great use of colours on the Muse card - red and pink is still unexpected for me, too, but I think they work well together! Thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing! love how you used the loopy border!! more beautiful things from you, Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  11. More fabulousness Kim, you really have showcased these gorgeous colours perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such beautiful cards, Kim! I really love your take on the Muse challenge...the flower is stunning! It's always fun to stop here to see your amazing creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Goregeous cards Kim, love the fun and bright look of the last card...beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the way you think - the intertwined loops, the rainbow of flags and pink 'celebrate' - you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous cards, love the different colors of card stock and pretty combinations

    ReplyDelete
  16. All your cards are amazing and I just love them all! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow Kim - I came to check out the fabulous Muse card & was treated to a couple of extra beauties! Great showcase of MFT products!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful cards; day brightening and smile making! Love the colours, and the knitting card...swoon! I must take up my needles one soon, and learn to knit in the round! Yet another 'must do' on the 2014 Resolution list! Pretty, plus here...
    c

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabby, love the knitter, and the MUSE card is totally BOLD and beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your color combo for the MUSE card - stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!