Friday, December 13, 2013

Fresh Squeezed: Don't Forget to Have Fun!

In the middle of this busy holiday season, I wanted to remind to make time to have some fun!  After all, it's Friday and it's sure to be 5:00 somewhere!

Five oclock

I was looking at this skyline stamp from Fresh Squeezed Stamp's On Trend 2013.  It was the end of a long day and I was also contemplating whether it was too early for a glass of wine.  That wasn't a particularly hard to decision, so I poured myself a glass of wine and came back to my desk only to realize that the set Take a Number had the perfect sentiment.   The geo-tag and stamped sequins also all come from On Trend 2013.  I had to add in a few real sequins for sparkle.

That's quite a party building, isn't it??
  • Stamps: Fresh Squeezed Stamps Take a Number, On Trend 2013
  • Paper: Black, white, Astrobrights Glow cardstock
  • Ink: Memento Black, Hero Arts Neon in Blue, Orange, Pink and Green
  • Accessories: clear sequins, Yellow Stickles

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely love it! I do like the marker stamp and the sequins bubbling up! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea!!! I just love everything about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect sentiment/image combo! Love that you threw in a geo tag too! And love that you were wine-inspired to make this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun! The skyline (love the building with gold!), the colours, the sentiment and the '5:00" inspiration - fabulous x wonderful!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card. I love how the snowman, fox, and birdie are all together to stay warm. Darling. Hope you don't mind stealing the recipe regarding your hot cocoa mix. Like to try to make some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Kim~it's so much fun! Love the pops of color and stamped sequins~they look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim, this card is fabulous. I too am in Colorado, Sedalia, not far from you. Happy Stamping :)

    http://whitepoints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!