Thursday, December 12, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch: Cheers to You!

This is my second post today.
If you are looking for the My Favorite Things Release Rewind,
it's just a post away BUT the card in this post also uses MFT new products!!


It's time for a new sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch!


There is so much that you can do with these three elements.  As is usual, I am amazed by the variety of elements that the design team has come up with.  I went with actual circles because I have these fun new dies from My Favorite Things.

Cheers To You

You won't believe how I picked these colors?  Blue margaritas - do you see it?  Red wine.  Champagne!  I wonder what that says about my state of mind as I was creating this card!?  I cut the circles in their colors and then again in white.  I painted the white with MFT's Glitter Glaze to give it shine and a bit of sparkle.   I think it all says "cheers"!

I hope you can play along - I look forward to seeing what everybody uses for those three elements!
  • Stamps: My Favorite Things Celebrate Big
  • Paper: MFT Blue Raspberry, Brick Red, Natural, Project Life Midnight Edition (the stripes)
  • Ink: MFT Brick Red
  • Accessories: MFT Cheers Glass Charms Die-namics, Pretty Pink Posh flat black sequins, Hemptique 10 lb black twine

12 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so fabulous, Kim! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally fun card, Kim! Love how you picked the colours...and the circles remind me of champagne bubbles...how perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Fabulous Kim! the champagne glasses are to die for....so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO fabulous! LOVE how you used these Die-Namics for the focal panels! SO graphic and awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a fun idea! I love your inlaid cocktail glasses...pretty color combo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card!!! I love the little cocktail glasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card, Kim! Makes me want to have a margarita...cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUPER card Kim, love the way you used the cut outs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. One can never have too many drinking cards, Kims, so thank you for another design idea! This is a great one!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute and where is the party and when does it start? So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous!! I could use one of those beverages right now..or maybe all three! Delightful!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super amazing! I love your state of mind for creating this card...perfect! ;) I'm going to have to get some of that Glitter Glaze. I love how it made those glasses shine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!