Thursday, November 14, 2013

Happy Birthday Anne Marie!!

It's a birthday linky party for Anne Marie at Stampin' Anne.  We worked together when Dynamic Duos opened so I HAD to play along.  The linky is at the Dynamic Duos blog so you can see all of the birthday fun!



If you haven't spent time on her blog - you must check it out.  She does wonderful things with patterned paper.  Each element on her cards is exactly right.  They are all works of art!

Anne Marie likes pink and girly - but I didn't go that direction.  {Sorry!}  She designs for The Paper Players and for Dynamic Duos.  I wanted to honor her long-term participation in these challenges, but neither one was very girly this week.  The current Paper Players challenge at least had colors that I could use for flowers.  I also wanted to reflect her love of Stampin' Up.

Happy Birthday flower


Happy Birthday Anne Marie!!  I hope it's a good one!
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Five-Way Flower (a single), Banner Greetings
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Scalloped Circle punches in 2 3/8", 1 3/4" and 1 1/4" (I love how this flower layers up with the punches.  There's even one more smaller punch at 7/8" that I could have used for the center), Hemptique white twine, Clearly Beloved Sequins (my favorite for totally clear sequins - at Simon Says Stamp)


16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flowers, love the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, and so thoughtful of you to customize this so beautifully for Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! You have mastered that swirly twine bow.....looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Kim, Anne Marie will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo pretty, Kim ... love that amazing twine bow! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, this is gorgeous! I love the bold use of the challenge colors on the flowers and that swirly twine bow is to DIE FOR! So glad you joined us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love these colors, Kim!!! They're such rich, warm ones that will surely put a smile on Anne Marie's face! :)
    (I just noticed we both included the exact same banner stamp on our cards for the occasion! LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kim, what can I say? This is GORGEOUS!!! I love how you used the Paper Players colors and the dimension on the flower. Love it!! Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for making my birthday special. You have no idea how surprised I was to see this. Sending a big hug your way! You are awesome, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the flowers, the sequins and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kim, this card is so pretty! Love the layered flowers and the twine. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fall colours, flowers, a lovely twine bow = gorgeous card!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your flower is so pretty with all it's layers. And I love the addition of the twine and the white space on your card just makes everything come together so well!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, what a beautiful card for Anne Marie and what a great idea to use the challenges for both the blogs she designs for. The challenge colors really pop against the white space, and I love the subtle embossing and sequins. Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation with us at The Paper Players, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love those flowers and of course your clean design!!! Pretty card, Kim!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!