Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Believe!

I made this card for two different challenges and then realized that I didn't qualify for either one!! Bummer!  But I do want to thank Dynamic Duos and Merry Monday for leading me to the red and aqua idea, even though I didn't get the right blue for Dynamic Duos and I didn't get the circles required by Merry Monday!

Believe

The snowflakes actually are aqua - I just couldn't get the glare off of the main photo.  Here's a different view.

Believe close

That cute reindeer was another spontaneous punch purchase - after I swore not to bring any more bulky punches into my tiny crafting space.  Then to add insult to injury - I paid full price for it but my Archiver's coupons were waiting in my mailbox when I got home!  Luckily, he's very cute or I'm not sure I could forgive him!!
  • Stamps: Paper Smooches Christmas Sampler
  • Paper: Bo Bunny Elf Magic, Neenah Desert Storm (reindeer)
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Coastal Cabana
  • Accessories: Lawn Fawn Snowflake Sequins, Darice Bells, Lil' Inkers Stitched Rectangles

14 comments:

  1. I love this card... simple yet beautiful.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kraft reindeer!! I know what you mean about the gargantuan punches...where to store them, the drawer I store most of my punches in is too shallow...argh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, and even though the reindeer was full price, he truly is adorable! Are you sure you don't see circles in your card, because I do: Rudolph's nose gem, the bell, the snowflakes (circular shaped). I say add this delightful entry to MM; it's too pretty to be 'challenge-free'!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've said the same thing about punches, but he might convince me to take him home too!!! LOVE the little bell looped around his neck, CUTE card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all shades of red and aqua, i think you should link this up, it looks fab and definitely dynamic duo inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You ARE a human being, Kims!! LOL! That sounds like the stuff I get up to, but lemme tell you, it's their loss! Your card is so bouncy and happy! I love the stripes and the little nose and the jingle bell collar ... TOPS!! Hugs, Darnell

    (Hey, someone is having stripes ... I'll go see if I can find out - HEY!! It's Paper Smooches, you can totally enter this there!! It's a winner in my book!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim this is fabulous, I am always so awestruck by your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! The candy cane striped patterned paper forms the perfect frame for this sweet little guy! If it were up to me, I'd say you qualify for the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So I'm just thinking that the punch purchase was soooo worth it! This is such a fun card. Love that little Rudy!The stripey mat/frame, the jingle bell around Rudy's neck, the blingy nose... AWESOME card, Kim. Love, love and more love this! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is something magical about this card! Just amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!