Thursday, November 21, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch: May Your Days Be Merry

This is my second post today.

It's time for a new sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch!  And you will plenty of time to play along as it is a two-weeker.  The link will stay open until December 5th.  So even in this busy season - Thanksgiving in the U.S. or just general Christmas/holiday preparation - you have time to play!


I'm ashamed to admit that I bought new stuff for this sketch (as if I don't do that regularly!!!)  I have been eyeing the Fill in the Blank series by Avery Elle.  Since the die matches that rectangle panel - I took it as a sure sign that it needed to be part of my collection.  I started with the holiday series, but the non-holiday series is just as fun - and they all work together. 

Merry Days

(There's a great "& Bright" stamp to go underneath but I was trying to stay true to the sketch!)

  • Stamps: Avery Elle Holiday Fill in the Blank
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Gumball Green and red glitter paper
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Gumball Green
  • Accessories: Avery Elle Holiday Fill in the Blank Elle-ments, Papertrey Ink Holly Jolly die, Lifestyle Crafts embossing folder, Neat & Tangled clear sequins, misc red gems

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I'm so excited because I went out yesterday and got a bunch of different glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! Love the glitter paper under the die-cut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! The red glitter paper rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you put your shame aside and bought the set!! Because I LOVE this!! The glittered Merry is so pretty, and I love that the "frame" is embossed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I think your purchase was worth it, this is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heavy sigh. Totally perfect in every way, Kims. I have enough of your cards in my "CASE someday" folder to last me the rest of my life. Wowza. Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous as usual...I don't think it's possible for you to design something that I don't LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim, I ALMOST used the same stamps and dies on my card...honest! Great minds think alike, I guess! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, as usual. Just the right amount of bling, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another dazzling, stunning card! Beautiful and perfect! How fabulous that you share your creativity with us (I'm like Darnell; my 'case this' file is pretty much solely a "Kim-inspired" file!!) .
    c

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow this is stunning.. love the glitter..

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a beautiful but simple card. I love the script font and the holly addition.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kim, I just love how polished your cards always look. This card is so bright and cheery....makes me excited for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the sparkly letters! Your cards look very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the sparkly letters! Your cards look very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooooo, that is such a cool look! LOVE IT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!