Thursday, April 18, 2013

Don't Lose Hope...says the little owl!

I love sentiment sets that do all of the work.  The Alley Way Stamps has a number of fun sets, the newest of which is called Life is Short.

Don't Lose Hope
This is truly a premade card - even the border!  I just added a little twine and the fun sentiment.  Then, because there wasn't any foliage above the sentiment - I saw this cute little owl from Tag-Alongs and decided he would sit up there quite nicely!!  I don't use premade very often at all - but I think the fun font and the meaning of this sentiment make the card special.
  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Life is Short, Tag-Alongs
  • Paper: DCWV Chickadee Stack, Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay, Memento Gray Flannel, Copics
  • Accessories: The Twinery Caribbean twine, Ranger Glossy Accents (on his big eyes!)

4 comments:

  1. Cute card Kim, I like the colorful vines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pre-made works for me, Kim ... the super sweet owl addition (with those fab eyes) compliments the background brilliantly ... the sentiment is just lovely! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My ... Oh my! You just do it over & over! Perfection! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!