Friday, April 5, 2013

BE Re-Inspired with TAWS

Last week was the start of a new BE Inspired challenge by The Alley Way Stamps, with this sweet collage of images.


It's my job this week to RE-Inspire you so that you play along.  If you don't have any images by The Alley Way Stamps, they have made digi freebies for you here.

In general, I am a fairly rigid challenge player.  This photo has pink and yellow and it has polka dots - so that's what I use.  But not today.  I'm not even sure that I can tell you what happened - I was looking for pink and yellow papers; I stumbled on this piece of floral; and it was utterly perfect for my image of the card.  So I truly was inspired, I'm just not sure you can tell!  (It does have the natural look of the spring scenes and the wood table!!!)


Winds of Change
  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Life is Short
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Sahara Sand, Pebbles Walnut Grove (floral), Simple Stories Snap Color Vibe (stripe)
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Early Espresso
  • Accessories: Taylored Expressions Silhouette Stems 3 die, Stampin' Up Early Espresso Taffeta, Martha Stewart butterfly punch

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I like how you kept the focus on the pretty patterned papers and used white for the rest. It's a really cool effect!

    Hugs,
    Kristi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the patterned paper you picked out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done it again, Kim! Into my card ideas folder it goes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, I agree with Doris, you have done it again...I just love what you create, so many amazing things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just perfect ... it's at moments like this I wonder how I can continue to resist joining Pinterest! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful choice of papers! Love the tiny flutterbys! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!