Sunday, December 9, 2012

Cloud9 WPlus9 Blog Hop

I love the photos at this month's Cloud9 challenge...wonderful Nordic and homespun images.  The challenge requires the use of WPlus9 stamps which really isn't a problem for me!




I pulled the red snowflakes on white from the sofa, the warmth of the wood chairs and a pop of yellow with the little bird.

Joy in the Little Things

I haven't quite decided how to use this card.  The red and white makes it Christmasy, but I went with a different sentiment so my little bird could perch on the words!  

I used the current layout at Freshly Made Sketches.


  • Stamps: WPlus9 Fairisle Backgrounds, Sweet Nothings (sentiment)
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Real Red, Daffodil Delight
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Real Red, Papertrey Ink Dark Chocolate
  • Accessories: WPlus9 Folk Art Florals die, Martha Stewart Fine Crystal Glitter (on snowflake panel), Spellbinders narrow ovals, misc twine


7 comments:

Caroline said...

I love this card the little bird is so cute and I love the layout. Caroline xxx

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...love that colour combo and the sparkle on the snowflakes! Lee-Ann :)

Judy1223 said...

Wow, Kim, you pulled out my favorite elements of these pictures and made a beautiful card out of it!

Kim said...

Love that sketch and you did an amazing job on this card. I love your idea of pulling in the color of the wood from the chairs, just so clever. And that sweet adorable yellow bird, love it!

Notes by Nina said...

Fantastic card Kim, I love the kraft and red together. This sentiment is perfect with this cute little bird.

Tracey McNeely said...

What a sweet card Kim! I love kraaft and red together.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

I was wondering what you were using this for! I think ... Perhaps a pick me up for someone ... On a bleak winter's day. Hugs xxx