Monday, November 19, 2012

Thankful For You

It's my day to post over at The Alley Way Stamps.  There isn't much longer to revel in rich fall colors - so I used Framed to create this fall scene, along with a leaf and sentiment from It's Fall About You and a little background pattern from Background Check.

Thankful for You
This is going out to my dear friend in hospice care.  I am truly thankful and will always be thankful for her friendship over the last 48 years!!
I'm playing along with the current challenge at The Friday Mashup: a thank you project with leaves 


And I'm playing with Simon Says Stamp: Thanksgiving/Thank You.
  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Framed, Background Check, It's Fall About You
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Basic Black,  K&Co Fall Harvest Mat Pad (I've had it for a number of years so probably long retired!)
  • Ink: black
  • Accessories: misc twine

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic card I love the image and the layout and colours are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just reminded me ... Summer is less than two weeks away! YAY! We have been having ridiculous weather! We have a couple of warming days ... Then the next few have been windy, wet & freezing! I had a woollen jumper & fluffy slippers on today! But I bet you would laugh at my definition of freezing!!! Wonderfully elegant card, Kim! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love all the different elements.

    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. These images are so fresh! I love the block strip along the bottom and how you make a polaroid out of your main focal point! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything about this one! Such cute papers and I love the bit of twine. Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card, and a wonderful one to give to a dear friend. So sorry to hear your friend is in hospice care.

    Thank you for joining us at The Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet little thankful card. I love the colours and the details on this - especially that leaf and the bright, happy twine. I'm sure your friend will love this. Thank you for joining us this week at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!