Monday, November 5, 2012

Oh!

It's my day to post over at The Alley Way Stamps.  I used the set Framed, the highlight of which are the two Polaroid frames that you can tuck anything into for a fun card.  (I used one on my new release card.)  But the great part of The Alley Way Stamps sets are the little images that are "hiding" in each set so I used the quirky little smiley face on this fun card.  I think this card could be used for so many things..."Oh, you're great!"..."Oh, what a surprise"..."Oh! I forgot"

Oh!

I used the layout from Freshly Made Sketches.  This is a small invite sized card to accommodate the tiny little faces.


  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Framed
  • Paper: Stampin' UP Crumb Cake CS and dsp
  • Ink: Memento black and fluorescent Copics
  • Accessories: Hobby Lobby brand ribbon, Spellbinders squares and circles

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card love the colours you have used. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...love the colours!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetly framed card!!!! excelelnt layout!!!
    tfs:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loe a multi purpose card! Those faces are just too cute ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that ribbon! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those little faces have just brought a smile to my face! This is truly a very cute card Kim - thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, this is so cute! Love the little faces, the Oh and the houndstooth ribbon. Fabulous job! Thanks for playing with my sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this Kim! I love that you put the "oh" in a circle, and those little neon smiley faces are adorable. Love the striped panel on the Kraft, and the ribbon makes me swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun card, Kim. Those faces made me smile-big time. Love your ribbon too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!