Monday, November 12, 2012

Oh Snap!!

I am a BAD auntie.

I forgot my little niece's birthday.

So I wanted to make the brightest card possible with a fun sentiment!  I pulled out neon inks and ribbon and an apology from The Alley Way Stamps.

Oh Snap! I forgot!

Do you think she'll forgive me?  (There's a really nice gift card tucked inside!)

  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Kid 'n Caboodle, Framed (sentiment)
  • Paper: white
  • Ink: Hero Arts Neon pink, Memento black, Neon Copics
  • Accessories: Hobby Lobby brand ribbon and embossing folder, pink Stickles

11 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

I am sure she will love it! The fluro colours are so "on trend"! So bright & happy. Made me smile! Hugs xxx

Caroline said...

She will love it the bug is so cute and I love the layout. Caroline xxx

lostinpaper said...

Hello! Nothing is brighter and more now than neon, she will absolutely love it!

Jackie Rockwell said...

SUPER CUTE Kim!!! Love this!

Aileen said...

I'm sure this will bring a bright smile to match the bright colours! x

Andy said...

oh bad auntie she will love it! i have been that auntie too...bummer.

im stalking you this week :) coffee, knitting, or????? think carol would want to join us?

let me know :) x. smile with knitting needles ha!

cm said...

With a card like that as your "oops, I'm sorry," I'm sure she'll forgive you 100% (although I know she'll forgive you no matter what; aunties are always given extra chances). Super sweet. Thank you for sharing and inspiring.

Ardyth said...

This is adorable and definitely worth waiting for. This week, I was a good auntie and mailed/ordered cards/presents for my 3 nephews who are celebrating in the next week. However, I was a BAD driver (fender bender, no one hurt) and am now delving into the world of insurance claims! :(

Bonnie said...

When she sees this, I don't think she'll mind that it's late!

ChatterScene.com said...

Love it!

kingstonmama said...

Your niece will love it and all will be forgiven! :) Fabulous neon. Adorable! ann